8 Avenue Business Centre,
Copyright © All rights reserved. By Xa Linksystem
The Information Is Available to Be Accessed by Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
"WHY DON'T I HAVE A WEBSITE?"
Making a Website
• Select the right colors according to your audience taste.
• Provide easiest ways of navigation system.
• Display all important things short introduction at top of your website.
• Provide searching faculties for search right thing in your website.
• Large focus on background, it some did not match with you website features.
• Provides extra external links related to your website.
• Create user feedback facilities & be quick to reply them, if they interact.
• Provide site map at top corner of your website.
• Content is king, always use it in a right way to attract more & more reader attention.
• Display your contact number & several images of your organization’s department.
• Don’t apply too much special effects, it may sometime move your from your right mission.
Content is the most important factor which you should consider while designing your website. A legible and easy to understand content helps your visitors to understand your product and your company as well.
This is the initial step to be considered before starting with any designing work. What is the main motive behind opening your business, what kind of product you are going to offer and what kind of audience you are going to deal with? All these factors must be paid due importance before assigning any design to your website.